Installing March Networks Software
Note: Before installing any March Networks software be sure that your computer Anti-Virus is Deactivated and will not be reactivated after your reboot your computer. If you need Instructions to can do this please click the following link: Deactivating Anti-Virus Instruction
Extract and Install Instructions: Evidence Reviewer
File Extraction Process:
- Find the RunReviewer.zip file located under your Downloads folder (Example C:\users\username\downloads\RunReviewer.zip)
- Right click over RunReviewer.zip and select Extract All if using the original Windows Unzip or select Extract files if you are using WinRAR, after the pop-up window appears click OK (This will take a minute to extract the files, ones that is complete the pop-up window will disappear)
- Find the RunReviewer folder created under your Downloads folder during the Extract files process (Example C:\users\username\Downloads\RunReviewer)
- Double click the RunReviewer folder and then double click again on the RunReviewer folder that contains the Installation Files (Example C:\Users\username\Downloads\RunReviewer\RunReviewer)
- Right click the RunReviewer.exe file and select Run as Administrator.
- When the User Account Control windows appears and ask if you allow the software to make changes in your computer, select Yes.